İhracat Ödüllerimiz

CYPRUS TURKISH CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY - HIGHEST RATE OF EXPORT BY CATEGORY 4. Company

2004

CYPRUS TURKISH CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY - HIGHEST RATE OF EXPORT BY CATEGORY 3. Company

2012

CYPRUS TURKISH CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY - HIGHEST RATE OF EXPORT BY CATEGORY 2. Company

2016

CYPRUS TURKISH CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY - HIGHEST RATE OF EXPORT BY CATEGORY 1. Company

2018

Avunduk Dairy Products was formed in 1998 as an export-focused factory. Since the first day, 70% of production is done for export and the remaining 30% of products are sold in Cyprus island.

Since 2013, the company has become the number one dairy products exporter of North Cyprus.

The Company owns 30% of the total halloumi export of North Cyprus and owns 80% of the total mozzarella and kashar cheese exports.

From the day the company was founded, it has never changed its fundamental principle and ideology and has been serving for 22 years with enthusiasm. We want to reach as many people as we can, therefore, we have been increasing our export points as much as possible.